Do you have Cystic Fibrosis?
I want to invite you to a project I’m running as part of my PhD. I’m looking at how people can be better included in the design of medical products, and because of a connection through work I’m asking people who have Cystic Fibrosis if they would like to help.
The idea is to put together a small community of people in a web space, and upload ideas, or comment on other people’s ideas. As a designer, it’s my job to help people prototype those ideas and make them real; it most certainly is not my job to tell you what you want. As a person who has Cystic Fibrosis this is your chance to say ‘You know what sucks about __________?’ or, ‘What about one of these?’.
As this project is being run out of Sheffield Hallam University here in the UK, there is access to lots of excellent workshops for Wood, Metal, Plastics, Fashion… and wherever possible the ideas that people come up with will be made and then distributed to other people in the community, for them to comment on, and improve (also, it’s open to anyone from all over the world!).
The theory is, that by sharing ideas, and working on them together then the ideas will be better, and have a more positive impact on the lives of the people who would have to use them.
See here for more information.
Please get in touch if you’d like any more information!
- theredbenefit likes this
- merrylgaito reblogged this from drowningon-theinside
- juustlistennx likes this
- shannonofre likes this
- letsmakeasextapeforfun reblogged this from rememberwhaty0udeserve
- rememberwhaty0udeserve reblogged this from drowningon-theinside
- drowningon-theinside reblogged this from cfconfessions
- cfconfessions reblogged this from mrdexter
- deltaf508 reblogged this from cfgirlflying
- everythingirreverent likes this
- thegirlwiththecftattoo reblogged this from cfgirlflying
- hellafuckingbroke likes this
- snowylupin reblogged this from mrdexter
- mrdexter posted this